Lakeside Park Emergency Transitional Housing
Emergency help for homeless families
The 16 units in Lakeside Park are reserved for the APHA’s Emergency Transitional Housing Program.
Here, eligible homeless families are provided the opportunity for a new beginning. The APHA provides a comprehensive family self-sufficiency program augmented by employment trainings and placement offered by a myriad of community partners.
In addition, families are provided a commercial laundry, tot-lot, a picnic pavilion and a community garden.
- 5 – 2 Bedroom Units (724 Sq. Ft.)
- 5 – 3 Bedroom Units (942 Sq. Ft.)
- 4 – 4 Bedroom Units (1159 Sq. Ft.)
- 2 – 2 Bedroom Units (724 Sq. Ft.)
- 2 – 5 Bedroom Units (1373 Sq. Ft.)